We doing one for this card? Its defiantly a better card to do it on than 105 was
We doing one for this card? Its defiantly a better card to do it on than 105 was
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Yeh somebody post a list of fights. I say we skip the undercard
GO VOLS
yeah we'll do this one
if i would not be mr magoo we would have picked the last one, and WEC 44 tonight.
here are the fights;
Tito Ortiz v. Forrest Griffin
Josh Koscheck vs. Anthony Johnson
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Luis Arthur Cane
Dustin Hazelett vs. Karo Parisyan
Amir Sadollah vs. Phil Baroni
Marcus Davis vs. Ben Saunders
this is a freaking great card, if Lesnar would not have gotten sick this could have been best card since 100.
Tito Ortiz v. Forrest Griffin
DEC-Tito has not fought in so long, and FG is really wanting to erase the AS mercy killing.
Josh Koscheck v. Rumble Johnson
TKO
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Luis Arthur Cane
TKO
Dustin Hazelett vs. Karo Parisyan
DEC. (this is the only fight I am sure on, I dont see Hazelett winning any way possible, and I like McLovin a lot)
Amir Sadollah vs. Phil Baroni
SUB
Marcus Davis vs. Ben Saunders
DEC
this was the hardest card to pick ever.
All the fights could go either way, cept Karo/McLovin, Karo is too strong and too good to get subbed my Hazelett
I cant stand Karo at all. He just rubs me the wrong way. I hope he gets beat but I dont know if it will happen.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Forrest Griffin
Josh Koscheck
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
Karo Parisyan
Phil Baroni
Ben Saunders
GO VOLS
**** Sodallah's muay thai and kicks are ****ing Baroni up.
Crap
GO VOLS
Biggin beat me to it lol. Im going to have to think a bit before i make my picks on this one. Hell even the undercard has some good fight scheduled.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Bookmarks